In the United Kingdom among all Broadband services, it is noticed that Btinternet broadband has reached high peaks of success in recent times. Btinternet connects almost over four million homes in the UK and has been launched in the first month of 2010. It has its network all over the country and is quite successful. The speed given by BT broadband is quite satisfying ranging between 40 Mbit/s to 100Mbit/s depending on the category of service to which the respective home belongs to. 20GB was the monthly allotment in the year of launch and a separate unlimited package was also available with a higher value.
How to login to BT Internet?
- Open the default browser you use.
- Search for home.bt.com.
- Once you search for the above link you will reach the Btinternet login page.
- Provide your BT identity on the first box. (Usually, your email address is your login ID)
- Type the password you have set while creating your account. ( Click on “show” in order to view your password while entering to ensure your privacy)
- Turn on “remember me” to login without a password. This is helpful in case you forget your password anytime.
- Now tap login to enter into your BT broadband account.
Tracking an order
- Under the Btinternet login page, you get an option to track your order. Tap the link.
- Once you tap it you get a page to enter your tracking ID or sales number, enter it.
- If you do not have a tracking ID, login to your BT broadband account to get it.
- Enter the ID in the asked place with postcode and tap track order.
- Now you will be able to track your order easily from time to time with full accuracy.
How to pay a Btinternet bill online?
Nowadays with the advancement of technology and the Internet, we almost make most of our payments online. This is also not an exception. It’s too obvious to have a secure payment platform for paying the bill of an internet service provider.
- The link for payment is given at the bottom of the login page.
- Tap the link to enter the payment platform.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Enter your Btinternet broadband ID. Once you enter it your last payment details and date of last recharge and new recharge plans for your account will be provided
- . Now select your plan and continue the payment.
- Choose the portal for payment you want to use to pay.
- Enter your account number of the card you are using, the date of expiry of your credit or debit card followed by the CVV given at the back of your card.
- Now enter the one-time password to complete the payment procedure with strong security. You will get the OTP on the mobile number linked to the bank account you are using to pay.
- Now your payment details will be provided to you, you can either take a screenshot of the page or save it as a pdf file on your respective desktop or mobile.
Facing any issue with either the Btinternet online or offline service?
- If you are facing any issue you can report to the company online with your proper identity from the report a complain link in the login page.
- You can also complain if you are disappointed with any kind of offline service for further improvement.
Installation of the company’s official application
It becomes more convenient sometimes to access Btinternet broadband anytime from the application. The name of the application is My BT App.
Steps to Download Btinternet App
- To download it click on the link at the bottom of the login page.
- On tapping the link you reach the app store of your Android devices or iPhone.
- Tap install if you are an Android user or tap get app being an ios user.
- Now once your installation is over open to using the app with the best user-friendly platform.